liveaquaria shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Were you around for the originals in theatres? I was :-D i am so old, but it was great times!

I'm only old enough to catch the remastered ones in theatres, but I have seen every one in theatres. :)

but back on topic...

Were you around for the originals in theatres? I was :-D i am so old, but it was great times!

I was too. My daughter was born that year.
Please forgive old lady, mistake in age I make. Memory's lost as age progress, yes? 0X
I'm a Sci Fi in general freak. I love it all.
Except for land walking sea life. For some reason that freaks me out, idky.

I was too. My daughter was born that year.
Please forgive old lady, mistake in age I make. Memory's lost as age progress, yes? 0X
I'm a Sci Fi in general freak. I love it all.
Except for land walking sea life. For some reason that freaks me out, idky.

LOL. I don't feel so old and alone anymore. :-D

lol. im more antsy to start the cycle because its going to take 4-6 weeks and plus aside from lights il have everything i need so once the test kit comes in il be swimming in a sea of paitence
If you have your filters and a 5 gallon bucket you can start to cycle your filters now. Get them to grow high nitrAte levels to seed your tank.
After growing NitrAtes in the bucket and filter I was able to seed my own tank. It only took me 5 days to cycle my 55g tank :D with the filters already full of nitrAtes.
It still takes patience but not as much.
I keep the bucket going still with extra filter media. Just in case I need to really clean out a filter because of disease or something. I will always have cycled filter media to put in the tank so I won't through the tank off balance.

Liveaquaria usually sends an email confimation.
If your wondering about it, they have a 1-800 number that you can call and check on the status of your order.
1-800-334-3699

It's a busy business, i'm sure you're in a queue somewhere. You get a confirmation when they get to it. Give it a day, then be poed

paitence rember this is what i kkeep tellin my self if i dont get a confermation email by 130pm il be sad and mad lol

i dont kknow the order number didnt get an email im kkinda p.o right now
They can find it by your name or the name on the credit/debit card you used to pay for it.
Don't worry until you know there is something to worry about. And even then worrying is a waste of your time and energy, it fixes nothing.

WendiDell said:
They can find it by your name or the name on the credit/debit card you used to pay for it.
Don't worry until you know there is something to worry about. And even then worrying is a waste of your time and energy, it fixes nothing.

ok i probably seem liike a jerk for being so impaitent i just worry it didn't go through n itl be forever till it comes n il never get to cycle

ok i probably seem liike a jerk for being so impaitent i just worry it didn't go through n itl be forever till it comes n il never get to cycle

NO!!! You seem excited about starting your new hobby. We've all been there when it comes to waiting to start something new. Don't beat yourself up. Do what it takes to give you peace of mind while your stuck waiting.

Not a jerk, just human

WendiDell said:
NO!!! You seem excited about starting your new hobby. We've all been there when it comes to waiting to start something new. Don't beat yourself up. Do what it takes to give you peace of mind while your stuck waiting.

Not a jerk, just human

lol i fret over small things and this is my first sw tank it means alot n im so excited

Back
Top Bottom