Llilaeopsis-novae-zelandiae

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Welshy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi I managed to get two free pots of this yesterday from the lfs. Anyone have any experience with this like demands or anything had a quick google but it seems the brasillenis is he more common strand any tips?

It's a really neat plant with an interesting growth form. It's medium light and relatively slow growing. What kind of light do you have and how deep is the tank? Also, what's the volume.

Tank is 190l around 40" deep have 2x28w t5 high lite plus 2 reflectors both at 10000k blue and red spike 2x20w glo t8 18000k blue and red spike uk gal 42 I think also running dig co2 and drop checker is reading adequate due to add another bottle to get it to optimum

wait. 40" Deep? Not width or length. From top of the tank to the bottom of the tank. It sounds like you should just about be able to get the stuff growing...

I'm a big fat liar!! Sorry don't know where 40 inches came from it's actually 60cm roughly 24 inches actual dimensions are 99x60x70cm

Back
Top Bottom