Loach?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol technically speaking, they are poisoness but only really to other fish... the most it would do to a human being is let you know in a painful way that they didn't appreciate what you just did haha

Are Golden Dojo Loaches any good? I have read that they are hardy, has this been people's experience?

I was thinking of getting one for my 37 gallon tank. I have two green cory cats right now with the water at 78 degrees and regular gravel.

Are Golden Dojo Loaches any good? I have read that they are hardy, has this been people's experience?

I was thinking of getting one for my 37 gallon tank. I have two green cory cats right now with the water at 78 degrees and regular gravel.

Dojos reach 10", so probably not for your tank. Sorry

I don't think I'll get a loach.. I need my snail population for my puffer and my bottom tank is occupied with Corys! I love Cory's

Dojos reach 10", so probably not for your tank. Sorry

Golden Dojo Loaches are supposed to be smaller and thinner than regular Dojo Loaches. I have seen estimates online at 4-6" with maxes around 7"

Petsmart listed the minimum tank size at 29 gallons.

Are there smaller loaches I can get? I drove around to four pet stores today looking for kuhli loaches but no dice...

I really want to get one, I think they are beautiful fish.

Striata, Kuboti (sp)?, need a group of 4+ to be happy from what I've read here and elsewhere

Striata, Kuboti (sp)?, need a group of 4+ to be happy from what I've read here and elsewhere

Loaches are just shoaling fish, they do need a group but numbers are flexible and it doesn't have to be the same type like I said before.

Op if you want kuhli loaches just for them, I have them too, the more you get the more active they are supposedly but I see mine all the time. I have three, used to be 4. Got mine at petsmart

Back
Top Bottom