Loaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mcgolg76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
In the process of stocking my 75g

Current stock

1 dwarf gourami
2 pearl gouramis
10 harlequin rasboras
10 black neon tetras
4 panda Cory's

Gonna increase my school of panda Cory's

Really interested though in loaches. Like both yoyo and zebras. First will they get along with my Cory's. Seems like yoyos have more personality. But will they be too aggressive for my inhabitants? If I get like 8 zebras would they hide less ? Finally if i get zebras could I also get kuhli loaches or will there be too many bottom feeders? Have sand substrate and hiding spots.

In the process of stocking my 75g

Current stock

1 dwarf gourami
2 pearl gouramis
10 harlequin rasboras
10 black neon tetras
4 panda Cory's

Gonna increase my school of panda Cory's

Really interested though in loaches. Like both yoyo and zebras. First will they get along with my Cory's. Seems like yoyos have more personality. But will they be too aggressive for my inhabitants? If I get like 8 zebras would they hide less ? Finally if i get zebras could I also get kuhli loaches or will there be too many bottom feeders? Have sand substrate and hiding spots.

The yoyos will be too rambunctious for your pandas. I haven't had any experience with zebras, but kuhlis would be fine. I had dwarf loaches in with cories, and while they weren't at all aggressive, the cories didn't really appreciate their hyperactivity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom