Local Fish Stores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm flexible, I'll just tell my boss that I'm taking a long lunch. It's the beginning of the month, so we won't be too busy.

Let me know what you guys decide. My wife is not a fan of Macaroni grill. Time and where to meet up is all I need. We are looking forward to checking the new place out and hopefully picking up a few corals!!!!

How 'bout 3pm at Chik-fil-a. Kids can play in the thing while we eat/chat, then we can head out sooner than taking on a full blown meal.

I think this is it:
45440 Dulles Crossing Plaza
Sterling, VA 20166
(703) 444-0300
Is is across the street from the Double Archs of Death (Mc. D's) and in front of either a Lowes or Home Depot.

I didn't check the address, but yeah right in front of Lowe's which is accross the street from Best Buy, Chilis, McDs, etc.

Right, but not at the mall (you can almost see the mall from there).

Allen, I assume you'll come up 606 to 28. Go north on 28 a few redlights, turn right on Severn Way (or on Steeplechase Dr where Orbital is). Go back to Atlantic BLVD and turn left. You'll see Chik Fil A on the left a little ways down (first redlight if you go down severn, 2d if you go on Steeplechase).

Aren't you two supposed to be working????

Neilan I have your tank cleaned out and ready for today. The Overflow box I will leave for you to clean. Just soak it in some warm water for a while and it should come clean. The "U" Tubes need the most attention....

How far is the store from where we are going to meet???

I enjoyed the trip! Heck I scored some awesome corals!! I ended up with 8 new corals. I can't complain about that!!!

It was good to see you guys again and meet the families.

I have both Sat and Sun off this week that only happens twice in eight weeks. I will be looking at getting out of the house and do something. Any Ideas?

Both the LFS in C-Town are going out of business, we could try a trip to Frederick.

Back
Top Bottom