Free: Local pick up only: stargrass and ludwigia repens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonFish71

Great white snark
I've got tons of both freshly trimmed from my tanks. Due to the high heat in our region, this will be for PICK UP ONLY. If you reply asking for shipping, you will be deleted.

I'm not talking little pieces either. Some pieces are a good 6 inches or longer. There will of course be some smaller pieces due to breakage.

I'm usually available between 3 and 5 during the week, and after 1 on Saturdays. No need to bring goldfish, hubby has plenty. Let me know what works for you and I'm PM my address.

Wow!

Well I picked up the "cuttings" and had enough for three tanks, my two Betta tanks and two neighbors little Betta tanks and still some left to fine tune them after they get growing.

Dragonfish your tanks are amazing! Such an honor to be able to see your aquatic paradise, and Mr. Dragonfish's wonderous ponds and stream.

I am inspired to get a couple Albino Bristlenose Plecos and maybe some Von Rio Tetras and a bigger, prettier pond!

Now all of my tanks say thanks!!! And the fish and shrimp and snails too! Thank you it was a fun visit!:dance:

I'm glad you found homes for all those plants and that your fish/ snails are happy. :)

It was nice to finally meet you and give you the tour. Thank you for coming over and braving the weather :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom