Longtime freshie going salt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is my tank!! This is going to be the same set up for the most part, but in a 55 gallon! My 29 gallon is going to become my sump!

This is my tank!! This is going to be the same set up for the most part, but in a 55 gallon! My 29 gallon is going to become my sump!

Just have my phone right now so it won't let me watch I'll check it out later on the computer

Yeah, I had no background for a while. It didn't look good at all. I put the background on and it made a world of difference!!

Yeah I tried out a gold/brown and was not happy so scraped it off today painting it a light blue tomorrow so we shall see how that looks

Oh yeah, that's way better! What kind of paint did you use?

So don't like the way the skimmer looked on the back of the tank so it will now b the first stage of my sump that I am building. Hope it works out!

Cycle finally done!!! Tested this morning and ammo:0 nitrites:0 nitrates:eek:ff the chart time for a huge water change get my sump right and time for livestock!

Congrats!! Remember take it slow and add only two fish right now. Slow wins the race!!

Back
Top Bottom