looking for advice . Moving the german blue rams to the 30, what to put the 55 next ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

floridaman

Aquarium Advice Regular
Im thinking of some cockatoo cichlids , or even electric blue cichlids maybe both , looking to put a pair either way i go. any ideas ?:rolleyes:

I have 2 .. Im putting them in my 30g , they spawned twice already and my corys keep getting to the eggs .

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have 2 .. Im putting them in my 30g , they spawned twice already and my corys keep getting to the eggs .

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I didn't catch that in your first post. Electric Blue Rams are pretty cool. There are also other varieties of German Blue Ram like the longfin variety

i like dwarf cichlids alot, the cockatoos are my favorite just very hard to find, the germans are deffinatly my second best and very easy to find. im thinking of adding some electric blues to my 55 once i move my germans to the 30, id like to have a pair of those as well. im looking really hard into ordering a pair of cockatoos though for sure.

Back
Top Bottom