Looking for advice on a light for a 75gal planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

restartfishkper

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm looking at a finnex fugeray planted + for my tank was wondering if anyone has any experience with this light? Needing moderate light or slightly better it's going to be pretty heavily planted and will be dosed with liquid carbon until I get a co2 system going probably diy

Thanks in advance

I do not, but a great resource would be youtube in terms of video reviews. What do you plan on growing?

Current sat plus pro.. if budget is an issue the planted plus will get you low/med. Light. The new finnex 24/7 is due out soon as well. Could be worth the wait as it should be half the price of current.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I use that fixture on my 75g and it works great.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Budget is an issue currently getting by with florescent but wanting to got to led. I tried to post a picture but wasn't working. I have one cabomba going to add 3 more, 3 rotella, 2 red ludwig, 2 myrio. A moss ball, some topical fern leaflets(trimmed from my 20gal), 2 Italian vals and one Bacopa thinking of adding some hornwort at sometime

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom