Looking for comboba furcata ~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

addicted2fish

Aquarium Advice Regular
if anyone has this plant , please send me pictures and how much with shipping . thank you !!! I am in s.c. and would hope I can find it not too da-n far away ...:)

Sorry.....I think the one you're looking for is also known as "red" Cabomba. I just have the plain old green stuff native to the USA.

Jeff

its a pyrple color and its awesome ! i have a guy sending me some , he is in oregon, so I am kinda scared, but he is seling me 8 stems for 10 bux shipped ! so cant go wrong there !! , I would love to find closer sorces for this plant, and yes its NOThing like reg green cobomba ..... I also have some L.seeisflora that is also called asain ambula, it is a really cool plant too :) But I want to find all the furcata I can find, it is not a very demanding plant , just wants 3 watts per gallon at all time light on its head :) but can live with or without ferts, co2 .... LOL ~~ so I have GOT to try it . thanxs for trying ! ~~

Back
Top Bottom