Looking to buy this background.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, that looks amazing! I searched and searched online and could not find anything.

I did look on ebay and there were a lot of "3D aquarium backgrounds" that claim to be non-toxic. Some are plastic, some are fiberglass, some are foam of some kind. They all look pretty cool though. :) I hope you find what you are looking for.

Happy hunting!

You could try contacting the manufacturer by e-mail, but I suspect the price of the background and shipping to the US would be pretty steep...

Thanks teamgs for the link.

I contacted a guy from Aquatic Eco

==================
AQUATIC ECO-SYSTEMS
1767 Benbow Court, Apopka, FL 32703, USA
Tel: 00 1 407 886 3939
Fax: 00 1 407 886 6787
Dry Goods
=================

He told me that he could get me one of those but the piece was going to cost somewhat around 250 plus shipping.

Its a lot expensier than the ones from http://www.pangeashop.com/

You could always DIY. There are some good articles in the DIY section from members that have done their own backgrounds. Takes some time and patience but you would have creative license.

I already did a DIY background from Styrofoam and Concrete but did not used because it altered the water parameters a lot. I want to have Discus in this tank and thats why I discarded the background.

Ehhh isn't a styrofoam/concrete background a DIY? DUH!

Back
Top Bottom