"Lost City of Atlantis" Lego Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, this looks amazing! I recently setup a 10gal tank and used a couple of the same plants! I bet your son enjoys this tank day in and day out. Please post more pictures in the future as fish are added, I really enjoyed these!! (y)

Yep OS is right, Legos are totally non-toxic. I did a good bit of research on this.
On the other hand you go to Petsmart and buy those little superhero statues and apparently the paint starts bubbling off within a month (and then the fish mistake it for flake food and ingest it)
Ironic...

Thank you everyone!
Yesterday he got 6 zebra danios and a frog. I still have a future plan to move out those green cories and replace with dwarfs, so stocking-wise we are fine. Right now they are only an inch long.

Regarding the sharp parts - all of the "sharp" pieces are actually rubbery and not very sharp at all. I did consider taking them out (I assume you are thinking of the white teeth in particular) but I didn't find them to be particularly stabby. I'm keeping watch on the fish though for any signs of problems. Their health is obviously paramount.

Regarding the sharp parts - all of the "sharp" pieces are actually rubbery and not very sharp at all. I did consider taking them out (I assume you are thinking of the white teeth in particular) but I didn't find them to be particularly stabby. I'm keeping watch on the fish though for any signs of problems. Their health is obviously paramount.

That's good. It's the only thing I might have been worried about. I mean, they hurt us when we step on them, can't they hurt a fish? That's was my logic.

Very creative idea. The tank is extremely cool too. Looks professinal, might just have to make one...

Great looking tank! Best part too is your son can create new legoscapes if he ever gets tired of the current one! Maybe a nice pirate themed tank, or maybe even some Star Wars...

Very cool. Always wondered what a tank would look like setup with Lego as the decor.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom