Malachi and gizmo update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Etunes

Aquarium Advice Addict
More people then expected were interested in gizmo and malachi the last time more then i expected, so i figured i would update. They just got out of brumating and are now shedding, so they can get grumpy. They are uromastyx just in case anyone forgot and are the master of heat. I just love the character in there eyes.

Here is Malachi, she is a Mali uromastyx and the BEST pet i have ever had.

She was ignoring the world as kids were in the house and annoying her, so this is step 1.
dscf3623o.jpg

Step 2 is giving her her favorite treat (tortoise pellets)
dscf3624.jpg

dscf3627.jpg

dscf3630z.jpg

Step 3 her second favorite treat, a Pansie.
dscf3638b.jpg

dscf3635.jpg

dscf3642b.jpg

Then a random fun pics of her:
dscf3633u.jpg

Gizmo continued

The comes Gizmo. Gizmo is a Morrocan Uromastyx. Gizmo is not a people person and would prefer you to stay out of his cage. So that means less personal and less pics of him. But i think i have my favorite uromastyx photo is him. I hope that will change someday but either way i love him.

Chillin in his spots:
dscf3579.jpg

dscf3616i.jpg

dscf3597g.jpg

And this 1 is my favirote:
gizmoy.jpg

I cant wait tell i get a better camera and i can enter these guys in a contest or 2. :pepsi:

Here is Malachi sleeping spot before the lights turn off
dscf3669w.jpg

I LOVE the last pic of the first set! She's like "Hey dude, gimme some more flowers!" They are adorable! :D Thanks for sharing!

Very nice...I love oddballs to. They look like so much fun...
Thanks for sharing!

Sorry last pic of gizmo didnt load and i dont know why. Here it is
img_1095414_0_1b0134990abac578327ff0f163123f50.jpg

Thanks guys, hows Czara doing thincat?

Back
Top Bottom