Mandarin Dragonet and copepods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nikki_kaiser

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have an ORA dragonet that eats frozen mysis, brine, and pellet foods. I feed him twice a day and he is a happy little fatty. Ive had him going on 3 months now. My question is this: What is the best product or food for these fish as far as nutrition? I do have plenty of pods for him to snack on and I also decided to raise my own in order to stock my other tank for possibly a female (when ORA produces some more as I heard they don't have any at the moment). While he is fat and healthy I want to be sure I am giving him the best that I can. Thx.

I have an ORA dragonet that eats frozen mysis, brine, and pellet foods. I feed him twice a day and he is a happy little fatty. Ive had him going on 3 months now. My question is this: What is the best product or food for these fish as far as nutrition? I do have plenty of pods for him to snack on and I also decided to raise my own in order to stock my other tank for possibly a female (when ORA produces some more as I heard they don't have any at the moment). While he is fat and healthy I want to be sure I am giving him the best that I can. Thx.

In addition, are Tisbe pods the pods they like to eat? I know there are a few out there.

Keep him eating mysis if you can. I've had mine giving for what feels like forever now. Only eats pods. I refresh my tank every couple months with pods from reefs2go when they have bogo deals on 1k pods. 2k pods in one sitting rules.

Back
Top Bottom