marimo balls FS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maverickbr77

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hey guys so i ordered some marimo balls for myself and i couldn't help get a few extras. I am asking 4.50 a piece with shipping starting at 5.00 for priority or you can pick them up in Ebensburg, PA

I have 10 available they run about the size of the two larger ones except the one slightly smaller one pictured. they will be randomly picked unless you want me to grab smaller ones for you.

Packaging: I'm going to pull these out of the tank and put them in a ziplock tape the ziplock shut for extra security and put them into a 6X6x7 priority box with paper stuffed around them for insulation. I have no heat or cold packs so keep this in mind when ordering.

non cc paypal accepted

marimo is a form of algae that grows in a sphere they can help combat algae issues by out competing other algae forms for nutrients they grow very slowly and are non-invasive(they wont spread all over your tank) they do well in almost any light. they are often kept in jars and given to people as gifts as it is believed they bring luck.

they require minimal maintenance just squeeze them out in old tank water to remove any build up of detritus when you do water changes and flip them so they get light on all sides

for more info Click Here

Still have three of these will consider trades (actively looking for a various colored briggs snails) Don't be shy worst i can do is say no.

Back
Top Bottom