Mikes 20g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you have a bigger tank for the sailfin when it gets bigger? That's probably a yes because you definitely know your stuff.

Do you have a bigger tank for the sailfin when it gets bigger? That's probably a yes because you definitely know your stuff.

Yes I do. My buddy of mine owns a fish store and will take him in when he gets bigger. My girlfriend got him for me for my birthday and didn't know. He's really small and I have had to adjust my rocks for swimming space!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393822080.357869.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393822095.221960.jpg

Had a couple of struggles but everything is doing great! Started using RO water and it's working well!!! I've gotten loads of new corals too! I can't get enough it's like an impulse! :)

I've added two bangais, a Japanese snapping pistol shrimp, a blue guideon, a dart fish, a dotty back, and out of my four original chromis only one lives. My ocellaris killed the rest :( my sump is running a little better now! I started making a smaller tank in my refugium:)

Thank you! It's been running for about 9 months now and it's the passion of my life! Lol I go broke on this bad boy every check!

It's going good man. I have a forum up and running for it and just now put new photos of the rock work and corals

Back
Top Bottom