Mikes 20g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly while places like love aquaria sell got different prices depending on size.

Live aquaria also carries a ton more species than petco. Coral, fish and invert wise. I do agree though that certain petcos are much better than others

Oh I totally agree I have gone to live aquaria for info and small purchases! They know they're stuff. Some prices are like a little more than I could find it at petco. For example I could order a dart fish through live aquaria and it is 19.99 (estimate) I could get it for 9.99 by ordering it from petco!

I have a 30 gal tank with a 10 gal sump, eshopps nano overflow, intank hydor slim skim nano protein skimmer, I have a bag of carbon with a zeolite mixture in it from petco. Chaetomorpha in my sump. 2 520gph powerheads and a rio 1400 pump.

I know my tank is too small for the tang but my girlfriend got it for me, and she didn't know the compatibility. But he was tiny. I'm going for more of a zoa, paly, mushroom garden

Oh I totally agree I have gone to live aquaria for info and small purchases! They know they're stuff. Some prices are like a little more than I could find it at petco. For example I could order a dart fish through live aquaria and it is 19.99 (estimate) I could get it for 9.99 by ordering it from petco!

Yeah I agree they're pricier. I hold nothing against petco there. I've definitely bought stuff from them before

I was hoping to use my skimmer in my sump but it's too big, to tall. The way my water level is setup is so that no matter what it can't overflow on the floor. My hydor was creating a lot of micro bubbles but finally created a slime coat to really start pulling gunk

I was hoping to use my skimmer in my sump but it's too big, to tall. The way my water level is setup is so that no matter what it can't overflow on the floor. My hydor was creating a lot of micro bubbles but finally created a slime coat to really start pulling gunk

I have that terminator 2 rated for 300g. I started it and only took 6 hours to start! I only payed 70 and it's pulled more skimmate than my eshopps. It's fantastic! Over filtration is better than under filtration!

Back
Top Bottom