Missing fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OwlByNature

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I just went over to my lovely tank, only to discover yet another fish missing! My pleco disappeared days ago and I was told that it was common for plecos to hide. However, there aren't many hiding places in my tank, as there are only three fake plants at the moment, and a few seashells.
Well now, I'm missing a guppy! My yellow guppy named Sunny, who was one of the original five guppies I'd bought for my tank. This has me more upset then losing the pleco, because I believe my black molly, who is twice the size of the precious departed yellow guppy, may have eaten him. Is this possible? I am absolutely positive sunny is not in the tank. And neither is my pleco! But there is a cover on the tank! Someone please help me!! Where are my fish going?! :(

calm down first check around tank even if cover is on, second make sure nobody messed around with ur tank, third please tell me all ur tank inhabitants... the molly wont be able to eat the guppy maybe it was picked on then the fish finished it piece to piece and the pleco well hav no idea check everywhere take out decors and check filter .... my tank had a filter and and a cover but even the slightest openeing the fish try to jump out from stress

calm down first check around tank even if cover is on, second make sure nobody messed around with ur tank, third please tell me all ur tank inhabitants... the molly wont be able to eat the guppy maybe it was picked on then the fish finished it piece to piece and the pleco well hav no idea check everywhere take out decors and check filter .... my tank had a filter and and a cover but even the slightest openeing the fish try to jump out from stress

Tank inhabitants are 6 guppies including the yellow one, a silver molly, a black molly and a pleco. My friend and I scoured the entire tank. And there is no opening, and no fish laying around the tank.

ok well chance are the fish died and the rest that lived ate their bodies no other possibility did u check the filter inside

Back
Top Bottom