More fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishenthusiast

Aquarium Advice Addict
At the moment, my stock includes:

1 Electric Blue Ram (female)
2 Panda Garra
7 Bentos Tetras
5 Cory Cats
4 Threadfin Rainbowfish (adding two more if they live beyond a certain time)

I have a 30 gallon tank. Can I add anymore fish? If so, what would you suggest? I like Marbled Hatchetfish, but I think three schools in a 30 gallon tank might look bad.

Great tank! You probably don't have room for another school. If you're heavily planted and well established, you could think about a gourami for the top. Need to be sure you have no ammonia or nitrites and nitrates 40 ppm or less though.

Well after you add the other rainbows you are pretty much stocked. Maybe you could try a dwarf gourami.

I second the dwarf gourami, they're very pretty. Also if you're looking for something unique and colorful you could try a pair of freshwater gobies. I suggest a pair of peacock gudgeons.

I second the dwarf gourami, they're very pretty. Also if you're looking for something unique and colorful you could try a pair of freshwater gobies. I suggest a pair of peacock gudgeons.

I like those Peacock Gudgeons. Are they aggressive? Would my female Ram bother them?

Try some Ghost or Cherry shrimp for decoration, though the Cherry shrimp might get eaten.

I had a Mexican Orange Dwarf Crayfish at one time, but it died. I'm a little bit wary of getting invertebrates. I've always wanted to try Amano Shrimp, but I have a Ram.

Back
Top Bottom