Moss balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its all that was available at the time so i made do im suprized how well anubias is under the 41 very lush green im going to see if i can convince my dad to take me tomorrow to waly world last time i went though 31 was highest kelvin they had

Yep, 3100K isn't gonna help IMO. ZooMed has a 6500K 10w at Petco.com for 8.50, but check HD or lowe's too. Sounds like you're OK now, but consider adding Flourish Comprehensive liquid fert down the road.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
do you dose ferts? whats your lighting?

I fert with flourish and my lighting is a t-8 2x32 watt 10k a piece and a t-5 28 watt 6500k

il look into those il askk my dad were not doing much tmrw and bulbs arnt much. i made my own thread in planted section go check it out didn't mean to hijack this as bad as i did lol

I was browsing the forums trying to think of a reason to go the my lfs today. Now I have one... Those moss balls look cool, think I am going to have to find a couple for my tank.

I don't want to hijack this thread but, how do you stop all the algae from spreading from the moss ball to the rest of the tank? When I had one in my 10 gallon aquarium a tun of stringy algae grew off of it and then choked out my Java moss.

Back
Top Bottom