Most expensive fish...WOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Either would I!!
That is a stunning fish, but those are some crazy carnivores. I saw a video of an arowana on youtube eating a mouse!
I wouldnt have the heart to feed that thing!!

It's a sharp-looking fish, but not $79,990 better than the regular silver arowanas at the LFS. Ten dollars a fish is about my limit unless it's something really special.

i could see spending 100 bucks tops on a fish. 80g? what the heck!! if that fish is that special it should not be sold. imo

That would suck if it died after being put in your tank.... :| A refund maybe ????

Anyone who would pay that much for a fish has way too much money on their hands.

Ooooh, grilled platinum arowana fillets. . . Does make me feel a bit better about dropping $8 per ram though!

I paid $65 on my powder blue tang, I don't see myself ever spending more than that. s much as I want a purple tang, $150 is just too much. $80,000 is just stupid. lol

does that not make anybody want to start breeding arowanas though? since it is a "freak of nature" work $80,000 seems like it'd be worth trying... if you have a 200g+ tank and alot of patience

have to wonder if they have the fish insured. That's a lot of value swimming around there.

Well that just beats all. But at least at that price the person who buys it can afford the appropriate tank for that enormous beast!

Back
Top Bottom