Mr Pillow Returns - 40B Build Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The lion was out and about for awhile today so I managed to get some decent pictures. One of his eyes appears a bit cloudy but it seems minor, will be keeping an eye on it. The angel is having a grand ole time and is eating well on a mix of Emerald Entree and mysis.

Pictures!

IMG_96661-vi.jpg

IMG_96621-vi.jpg

IMG_96781-vi.jpg

IMG_96831-vi.jpg

Awesome. Can't wait to set up my 50 so I can get one. The black sand is nice too

I'm not not a huge fan of lion fish (predators in general), but that is one very cool lookin fish!!

Came home tonight and the lion was out so I gave some jumbo mysis on the end of a feeding prong - he went for three of them. It would seem he is acclimating well. Angel pigs out on Emerald Entree.

Progress :)

Nice!!! I don't know if ou changed you mind but I saw something about you getting a lobster maybe. Don't do it. Mine kills anything and everything that I add to the tank (fish, not corals) so if you get one, add it last.

Thanks! I am probably going to end up getting some nice colorful pieces of small LR to seed some growth, the white rooks are looking bare :lol: Will start looking at some corals here soon :)

Another picture update weeee.

Stopped by the LFS today and picked up some hermits, snails, and a few small rocks covered in coralline to helpfully get some seeded elsewhere on the rock. Everyone seems to be doing well and roaming about. Pictures aren't great, but they will do. I was too lazy to get my tripod :)

IMG_97091-vi.jpg

IMG_97111-vi.jpg

IMG_97171-vi.jpg

IMG_97241-vi.jpg

IMG_97271-vi.jpg

IMG_97341-vi.jpg

IMG_97411-vi.jpg

woh. That is some cleaaaan lookin rock :).

I really like the layout, and nice pics.

Agreed...and wow looking very good man. Amazing so far. Cant wait for some coral. I can tell it'll be nice

MrPillow said:
Another picture update weeee.

Stopped by the LFS today and picked up some hermits, snails, and a few small rocks covered in coralline to helpfully get some seeded elsewhere on the rock. Everyone seems to be doing well and roaming about. Pictures aren't great, but they will do. I was too lazy to get my tripod :)

Wait... Those are the "not great" pictures???!!! Lol. Holy cow!! Those are definitely great pics!! Tank is looking fantastic!!! And I SOOOOO love that angel every time I see it!!! :)

Nothing exciting happening currently - just letting everything marinate for awhile before I add anything else. I believe some simple corals are next on the agenda!

Back
Top Bottom