Mushroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's normally more open like a plate but have been messing with my power heads. Guy got it from thought it was mushroom. But I don't know kinda new.

Thanks guys looks like y'all are right. Keeps eyes out once my 50lbs rock has cycled going to add to tank along with some other new goodies will post my tank then.

Tank is new to me was established for 2 yrs with only 3 large pieces of rock; tank was pimped out of some stuff it had. Have the elegant coral, orange ricorda, frogspawn, pulsing Xenia, and green tip torch coral.

Fishies we have false perc, black perc, coral beauty, hippo tang, madrin goby, sand sift goby, sift star, fire shrimp, porc crab, ruby crab, emerald crab, hermits, and some snails.

Shhh 65.. Baby hippo tang, promise to sell in a year

You might wanna reconsider the tang.....I'm putting mine in a 125g 6 foot tank and I even have my resrvations.

Since you said shhh...I take it you already know the issues that can arise from having a tang like that in a tank that size. So I will leave it at that. :-D

He or she is the size of a quarter now, we will be moving again n about yr n half and plan to sell all livestock before the move.

Back
Top Bottom