My 10 gal nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im liking the challenge i work a very busy lifestyle so dont have as much time to commit to a big tank i also am away for work during the week and only home on weekends

Got a new hob filter to run my rowaphos in and got a new bag for it to that's not as fine as the last one found it clumped to much in the one they give you. Also upped the flow to get it mixing better. Corals seem to be responding well to it and along with vibrant its doing pretty good 20171009_191100.jpg20171009_191105.jpg20171009_191130.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Autumn :) nothing new really to report tanks just plodding along hair algae is hitting back hard atm but i just manually remove every week

I have some strange growth in my older little tank and wondering what it is. Always seems like I find something new growing in there.

What temp are you running?

Its running between 23-26 degrees Celsius i dont heat or cool it. Its all done by my aircon/room temp

Got a blue mini maxi amd some corn cob acro the other day. Oh and the little tank cracked so got a slightly bigger one 20171103_184749.jpg20171103_184724.jpg

That looks nice and good placement, are you going to make a garden of them over there???

Good catch on the old tank! You likely saved your stock and or the stand and floors.

Of the mini maxis? I have a green one in there as well but its gone walking. I was actually lucky enough to get out and collect the mini maxis myself. Pretty rare privilege in australia 20171030_095450.jpg20171028_144300.jpg

Id love to get a garden of them but i just cant afford them :( that blue is worth 300-400 on its own. Was just lucky my friend found it and let me have it

Wow, that is really something special then! And a most unique color with the blue. Are you ever going to frag it? Just to have more just in case?

I wpuld like to give fragging it a go but might wait till its fully comfortable in my tank before i go ahead and do it :)

Back
Top Bottom