My 20L build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
View attachment 282942 Filters for the 10g breeders and the other 5.5 have arrived. Five filters for $46 including shipping? Yes, please. Will be getting seed bb from LFS Friday.

They're 45ppi cubes of Poret foam siliconed to ceramic tiles. The tubes have an airline pipe, the inside has a ring of fine holes. This cuts down on the noise. We'll have to cut the hole but the foam has suggested spots lightly marked with chalk, easily rinsed away.

Looks good. Are those Hamburg - Matten filters? Have you ever ordered any Matten filters?

Looks good. Are those Hamburg - Matten filters? Have you ever ordered any Matten filters?

Pretty sure they are. I believe they have matten corner filters from Swiss Tropicals in their tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You are correct. They are hmf. The two corner filters are the same. All from Swiss tropical... I don't know if the shrimp was dead or alive when the snails got it.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh wow I just realized you guys live together (Laeris and Bpophoto). That makes so much sense?

Heehee XD It's great, every project turns awesome because two of us are brainstorming how to make it better/more efficient/effective.

Unless I get impatient and use the wrong dirt and get terrier loaches. Then there's no helping anything.

With less tanks and breeding projects :D I don't think that shrimp was already dead when they got it. As soon as one of the 5.5g is done cycling (nitrites are coming down), the assassins are out. We'll have to switch to the old fashioned method to deal with bladder snails-dedicated squishing sprees.

Back
Top Bottom