My 225g build!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welllll I asked about doing a leak test and she said its way too much water to waste....so I guess I'll just go and see what it looks like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offer to pay her a little more like $30 extra for giving the water test IF the tank passes. from her perspective that's 225 freakin gallons of water just to prove it won't leak I can see why she doesn't want to do it. You got a great deal for the tank anyway.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Offer to pay her a little more like $30 extra for giving the water test IF the tank passes. from her perspective that's 225 freakin gallons of water just to prove it won't leak I can see why she doesn't want to do it. You got a great deal for the tank anyway.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

But granted I don't do the leak test and take it home and it DOES leak I doubt anyone is going to pay $300 for a 225g reptile tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You could reseal it yourself for a few notes?

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers covered in chocolate...

Same as we all did, struggle haha

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers covered in chocolate...

great find! I've been searching for an upgrade to my 75g tank... looking for a 120g!

Good luck and keep us posted on progress!

Well. Unfortunately, the people I was getting the tank from sold it out from under me. So I'm picking up a 90g this weekend until I find a large tank like that again.

That is unfortunate PA... This 150 I picked up is turning out to be a lot more work getting up than I imagined. Hope you find another big boy soon

Sent from my XT1064 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I found a 150 that has everything including sump (no protein skimmer) for $150. But it leaks. Debating on resealing it.

Back
Top Bottom