my 30 gallon reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiredfish

Aquarium Advice Activist
not much to it really...everybody else's seems awesome..so mine aint that much compared to others, but i do have some good coraline algea growth(lol)...specs are:
1 niger trigger
1 yellow tang
fluval 304
seaclone 150
some wave maker thing( forgot brand)
25 pounds of florida and fiji rock
40 pounds of crushed coral substrate
2x65 wtt coralife aqualight (50/50 on both)
1 anemone
5 turbo snails
1 sea urchin
1 chocolate starfish
a mushroom or 2 and a few yellow colony polyps left after a green
hair algea breakout. let me know what yall think :D

Attachments

• my_30_reef_tank.jpg
    my_30_reef_tank.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 347
no ideas.. it just took off like that...cant even keep up with it ..starting to collect on the front glass...i think maybe the aragamilk is helping some..but maybe not...thanx for looking..just wish my pic could get bigger :cry:

Check out what I found on the chocolate star. I was concerned about your coral when I looked it up. But found more...

Chocolate Chip Sea Stars can do well in temperatures between 72 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit (23 to 26 degrees Celsius). The pH value should remain between 8.3 and 8.4, and the specific gravity should remain between 1.023 and 1.025. Changes in specific gravity can have adverse effects on Chocolate Chip Stars. Chocolate Chip Stars may eat other invertebrates, including soft corals, clams, and snails kept in the aquarium with them. Certain large crabs, lobsters, Trigger Fish, Angel Fish, and Puffer Fish might harass a Chocolate Chip Star.

yeah i hate him...it was my girlfreinds idea..but so far he stays away from the few polyps i have, i can only hope that the trigger messes with him..lol

WHOA! Tiredfish, the tang and trigger you have in your tank will get way too big for a 30 gallon. Do you plan on upgrading in the future? 8O

Back
Top Bottom