My 30 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ace_te

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everybody, just wanted to share my tank (30 gallon)I have current sundial t5 lighting. Sump underneath. I also do water changes regularly. I think that's the key for a healthy tank. Please give me some feedback what u guys think. Thanks

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110719_163836.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110719_163836.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 517
  • ForumRunner_20110719_163901.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110719_163901.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 495
Thanks :) they are growing out of control lol I have to cut back from time to time especially my waiving hands and my star polyps

Very nice tank,is the brain coralline on the bottom getting enough light.Can't tell from the picture.

Yes it does. It looks pretty happy. I have it for about a year and it is doing pretty good so far

in the second picture you can see the damsel which grew like 4 inches. took me like 2 weeks to catch her but she is history now :) she was very aggressive and messed up everything. bullied everybody too

thank, I have a clown a citrus goby a valetino puffer and a lawnmower blenny. Corals: Frog spawn, Hammer head, waiving hands lots of mushrooms ( purple, hairy green, red and green) torch coral, ricardia, flower pot and toad stool. All of them i bought littel iddy biddy pollyps. They are grown soo much. My tank is 2 years old by the way. Lighting is current sundial t5 (10k x 2, actinic x 2)

I forgot star polyps and my brain coral at the bottom :)

thanks all... just one question how can I frag the toadstool ... its getting humongous. some say slice a piece with a razor like a pizza?!?!?!?!?

Nope not at all. He is chilling in my tank and is very picefull

Ace_te said:
thanks all... just one question how can I frag the toadstool ... its getting humongous. some say slice a piece with a razor like a pizza?!?!?!?!?

Yep,that is all you have to do.Try and take the cut piece from the side of the toadstool that doesn't face the front view of your aquarium.It will grow back out. Take the cut piece and rubber band it to a piece of rubble rock and it will start growing.

Back
Top Bottom