My 45 gallon salt water tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarrett

Aquarium Advice Freak
http://img846.imageshack.us/g/sam6659.jpg/

i know the pictures arent the best of quality, but let me know what you think of the rock work and the tank i wanted to make alot of caves and overhangs for my fish. in the tank is a coral beauty, scooter blenny(trained to eat prepared foods :D), some type of wrasse still dont know exactly which it is, forktail blenny and a toby puffer fish along with zoas mushrooms and a duncan coral

Looks good. :) Lots of rockwork to allow swimming through.

Are you gonna add a background? It would make the tank POP in my opinion.

Looks good. One thing you want to make sure you can get between the glass and the rocks on the sides to keep them clean.

yea the way it is set up is deff not the most ideal way to have a fish tank lol. its on my desk so the back of the tank i can only get to when all the tubes and wires are unplugged for the day i clean everything. and personally i dont want a background i like it without one for w.e reason i feel like backgrounds can make a tank look cheesy and with all the caves in my tank i think the background would pop to much and take away from the nice rock work. but im glad you guys like it! slowly starting to convert it into a reef now! :).

Tank looks good! Have you thought about using a solid background like blue or black? They give more contrast to make the fish stand out and hide the cords on the back as well

Back
Top Bottom