My 75G FOWLR build thread. (woot)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol yes you definitely dont want a sumpfish. ive heard they're highly territorial

LOL they really are. Those two fight over who gets to sit in the sump. Those crazy cats :rolleyes:

And incase anyones wondering why there's a lack of pics it's because I'm at "work" so they will be uploaded later tonight hopefully.

Maybe he gets paid in sunflower seeds. From all the ones that die in the shop.

LOL im so proud.. -sarcasm-

It's not that bad, I usually just help with deliveries and sweep the store and fix stuff and pretty much do stuff.. yea.

It takes a real man to work in a flower shop! LOL and i dont even get paied >_<

Word to the wise: working for parents is great and all but if you have parents like mine they consider an "act of kindness" to be "free labor"

Eh but if working in this store allows me to keep my fish tanks then I'm ok with it.

(PS. I know nothing about flowers. just want to make that clear.)

Eh my parents pay me I guess. Like I don't have set wages or anything, it's like every few weeks "here's some money have fun" lol

LOL im so proud.. -sarcasm-

It's not that bad, I usually just help with deliveries and sweep the store and fix stuff and pretty much do stuff.. yea.

It takes a real man to work in a flower shop! LOL and i dont even get paied >_<

Word to the wise: working for parents is great and all but if you have parents like mine they consider an "act of kindness" to be "free labor"

Eh but if working in this store allows me to keep my fish tanks then I'm ok with it.

(PS. I know nothing about flowers. just want to make that clear.)
I grow my orchids from seed pods:
img_1008390_0_06ac4a0e7bae477246663144ac6a6ce1.jpg

Back to the aquarium talk:

I'm thinking about asking my parents to spot me maybe 150 bucks for a skimmer. I have worked here the entire summer (meaning no relaxing fun time for me) Plus I've bought everything so far. Now it will be a family money pit! :D

When we said to bring the fish up to temp., we did not mean with the microwave!!

Back
Top Bottom