My African Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some black spray paint today for the intake tubes, but I forgot to start soaking that wood :( I dont have anything big enough....

AndrewsPistol said:
I got some black spray paint today for the intake tubes, but I forgot to start soaking that wood :( I dont have anything big enough....

Is it Krylon fusion for plastic? If not do not use it.

AndrewsPistol said:
Yep, it is :)

Ok good. Paint the spare ones it came with. Get something you can stand them on and use light coats you don't want a mess and dripping everywhere.

So from the pics looks like all is good. How's the sand? It shouldn't bother it. I think it's a Koralia 425 right?

Convict2161 said:
So from the pics looks like all is good. How's the sand? It shouldn't bother it. I think it's a Koralia 425 right?

Yes, it is :) doesn't bother the sand at all! Fish are lovin it :) thanks! Oh n my holding female has settled into a stone!!! So happy about it!!

Last edited:
AndrewsPistol said:
Yes, it is :) doesn't bother the sand at all! Fish are lovin it :) thanks! Oh n my holding female has settled into a stone!!! So happy about it!!

That's great news!

AndrewsPistol said:
I'm excited for her to spit but sad at the same time cuz I'm sure they won't make it :/

You may of some that make it. I have a bunch that sneak out during feeding time lol.

Convict2161 said:
You may of some that make it. I have a bunch that sneak out during feeding time lol.

I heard ny Syndontis will snack em, not to mention the baby eater I have in there lol, supposed to be his specialty! They have tunnels dug throughout all the stones so really there isn't a safe spot in the tank for em to go!

AndrewsPistol said:
I heard ny Syndontis will snack em, not to mention the baby eater I have in there lol, supposed to be his specialty! They have tunnels dug throughout all the stones so really there isn't a safe spot in the tank for em to go!

You'd be surprised. I have a syno and loaches and a feather fin and mine made it. You never know!!

AndrewsPistol said:
Nitrates are sitting around 40 ppm tonight... Should I be doing something about that? Wc?

It can wait until tomorrow and besides isn't it lights out? Hmmmm??

Convict2161 said:
It can wait until tomorrow and besides isn't it lights out? Hmmmm??

Wellll, its supposed to be! I just been watching em lol. Seen some flashing so I did a quick check...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom