My aquarium movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sdergar

Aquarium Advice Freak
I needed to get some practise in using iMovie for work for some quick shooting and edits so I thought what better way than to shoot the aquarium and try some transitions, titles, sounds, etc. Here is the result...

Steve

looks good. Good editing. What do you use imovie for? O and tank looks great. Are those duncuns at 5:20? Tenticles are so long.

Thanks. Yes, those are duncans. They are doing really well. New growth it seems every week or so. I'm a photojournalist and have to shoot video for our website more and more often. We generally use Final Cut but with the power that Apple has been putting in iMovie I thought I would give it a try. The learning curve on it is not as steep as Final Cut.

Steve

Thats what I was wondering. My brother is a movie and music video editor and he uses final cut pro. He is also a level 3 final cut pro manager for apple. I had not heard much about imovie but your movie and edites were great.

Thanks. I've even tried Final Cut Express but found that iMovie seems to be able to do all that we need. It's just like Photoshop for pictures. I use it everyday so I know how to navigate and do what needs to be done. But for video I don't use FC enough to jump in an put something out that quick.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom