My baby's :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquaticmama

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everybody this are my baby's :) I have so many questions to ask I'm so happy I found this app :) yaaaaaaaayyyyy

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 88
Right now I'm trying to build a homemade basking area the one I have is getting small :( my big one is growing and growing she's a girl so I could imagine that she's gonna keep growing and growing lol

I did the same thing, nice and easy, I got a 12x12 bit of glass, glued a bit of artificial grass to it and stuck it in, just use aquarium safe glue, I even made a mini waterfall from the filter outlet flow :)

Do you have pictures ? Sounds easy lol that's what I'm looking for something my baby's will enjoy but also something that I'm capable of completing [emoji856]

tmpPhoto.jpg better picture, best to put something on the ramp the turtle can grip or she will just slip back in the water

Yeah I had one, it got broke, I actually have it in the she'd with the front missing but it's to big for the tank I use now, I'll have to cut it down to size and buy a new front, if/when I get time, would never use a cage one because I wouldn't want the turtle getting hurt on it

I was thinking of putting one of those on top of the other 2 and kepping birds in there but then I thought it might be too crazy... drowning hazard... I'm really tempted tho I've got isopods in the soil I really want an entire eco-system cross-section

Oh mate that would be cool, yeah drowning may be a problem, could just see about fitting a removable panel on top of the tank, stop debris and averian family members falling in the water lol, I guess a plate of glass would be good for it, I'd like to see that.

It's gonna be a mighty build I'm not giving up on the idea yet. First I have to move the tank from where it is currently and make a custom stand and then go vertical from there. I'm going for maximum bio-load in a 2bedroom flat. It's got a "river-tank manifold" as well so there's a current and right now it has 2 pumps - one for current the other for wet/dry filter, the water is immaculately clean SAP seems happy

Back
Top Bottom