My cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbaygurl78745

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Y cat loves to say hi to the pleco threw the glass lol

Attachments

• image-3874572904.jpg
    image-3874572904.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 167
Just make sure you've got a solid roof as that's normally phase 2 of cat hunting :)

Ah, yes. My cat can usually be found on the tippy top of the computer chair I have by my tank. It used to be MY fish watching chair -.-

She's a tan color... And wen ever I got to the tank she rush's over and puts her body in front the tank like its hers lol

My tank is circular so the fish swim around in circles the two cats will run around it in circles trying to keep up with the fish

Mhilluf said:
My tank is circular so the fish swim around in circles the two cats will run around it in circles trying to keep up with the fish

That's pretty cool!!! Lol I wanna get a circular tank but for right now I have enough lol

Jbaygurl78745 said:
She's afraid of the water it's self lol

Lol one time when i was cleaning my Dad's 75 gallon for him, my Mom's cat decided to just jump right in! Scared the poo out of the fish!

Samzter said:
I have two cats, both female and they love pawing my tank lol!

Haha I put my cat tree near my Rimless betta /shrimp tank.. my cat watches them for most of the day. She drink out of the tank. And gets frisky sometimes and paws at the betta .. so he swims to the bottom and shoots to the top like he is going to jump out. It scares her and she goes back to watching lol :)

So glad to see I'm not the only cat fanatic!!! My last cat, may she rest in peace, was a Maine coone. If anybody is familiar with the breed, you know how much they LOVE water.
She took showers with me, THATS how much she loved water.

One day while I was doing tank maintenance I had left the Hood off while I turned my back, only for a moment. I hear...SPLASH! I'm running back to the tank to see what happened , when all of a sudden she trucks by me soaking wet! Ok, whatever, so I get back to the tank to see the damage..... the crazy cat took off with my fiddler crab!!!! I follow the trail of water to where she was hiding, and all that's left of my crab is the big claw.... she was way too smart for her own good.

Doesn't everybody know that the claw meat is the best part???

Back
Top Bottom