My First Saltwater Nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great! It really makes the tank seem bigger. I'm also curious, how did you secure the top rock?

I just managed to stack using the holes and creases. I wasn't able to get glue but it's not moving lol and the goby swims through holes I didn't realize I made.

I would get some putty to secure that one. If it falls it looks like it will break some glass. Did you switch the tomato clown out for something suited for a 10?

Alright and I'm still trying to get to get to the lfs but I will asap. How many gobies can I fit in a 10? I'll switch for another one of those.

Tomatoe clown and goby (unsure which goby it is)

Hard to get good pic they move too much and I should be trading clown back in today
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402326446.559098.jpg

Yea do you think when I trade my clown I can get 3 gobies all together?

You could probably do a clown goby, hi fin and a couple of the neon gobies but you'd have to get rid of the dotty as well as the clown (probably a good idea any way as I wouldn't do a dotty in anything smaller than a 20 long)

Also I seen some button polyps or whatever and I was wondering if I buy can I detach it and place on my rock with glue

Back
Top Bottom