My first tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gorgeous! Love the centerpiece. Is that a real piece of stone or a store decoration? Certainly looks real. What are you stocking?

Gorgeous! Love the centerpiece. Is that a real piece of stone or a store decoration? Certainly looks real. What are you stocking?
Yes is a store decoration £38 ?i I might have rushed thing a little bit but I was keen to get started.

now I am ,excuse the pun Hooked!i wish I purchased a bigger tank. I have 4 cardinal tetras 6 assorted guppies 2 pearl gourami 3 balloon Molly's 1 redtail shark and 2 crabs and a partridge in a pear tree! Is it to much to soon!

Sounds like it is too much to soon but I understand the rush! Are you closely monitoring the water parameters with a comprehensive liquid test kit?

Sounds like it is too much to soon but I understand the rush! Are you closely monitoring the water parameters with a comprehensive liquid test kit?
yes I have API fluid test kit .i have just carried out a 10% water change and will check again tomorrow .

Back
Top Bottom