My Fish Disapeared!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jk315

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
One of my cory cats disappeared! We emptied out the whole tank, took every piece of decor out of the tank and the fish is missing. I have 2 gbr, 3 danios, 6 neon tetra, and did have 2 cory cats but the one is gone now. It was a very peaceful tank, all the fish kept to themselves. Where the heck could the fish have gone???

jk315 said:
One of my cory cats disappeared! We emptied out the whole tank, took every piece of decor out of the tank and the fish is missing. I have 2 gbr, 3 danios, 6 neon tetra, and did have 2 cory cats but the one is gone now. It was a very peaceful tank, all the fish kept to themselves. Where the heck could the fish have gone???

Jumped??

LOL!

To the op. Have you checked around the tank, in the hood, behind the tank and in the filter? How long has it been missing? Is there a chance something ate it? Do you have any large snails?

My pleco went missing for three months, I checked everywhere for it, then yesterday I moved a rock and he swam into a cave, is it possible he got sucked up during a wc? I had to run outside once because one of my corys went into the hose.

Back
Top Bottom