My Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey so my dad is going to Israel and won't let my order fish until he gets back. So as of now my fish are the fish from my
Game on my iPod. :$

I am glad to see you starting out fresh. I am sure you have gained much knowledge from all of the threads and hopefully this go around things will go off without a hitch.

Went to the carnival today and they had a game where you could win live animals. They had hermit crabs and turtles and iguanas. I wanted to win something so that I could rescue it. I found out that is I just bought one from them instead of trying to win the fame I would have gotten one. But. I found out after I spent all me money. :(

Freeze dried shrimp is frowned upon by a lot of people because it bloats fish if fed too often. I wouldnt even feed it at all, especially to delicate species.

I would never use it either. I used freeze-dried blood worms for my betta a few years ago (before I knew its drawbacks), and it is no wonder "Admaril Finn" suffered from multiple episodes of swim bladder disorder.

You could feed pellets, flakes, or buy frozen foods and feed occasionally as a treat. Variety is key!

I dont think I can get them online... Due to the fact that it would be 30$ for shipping on every site. Is it even a possibility that they will breed if you buy them from a store like pet land or petsmart?

Back
Top Bottom