My Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only the first one was mine. Haha the fishless one. Lol the other two were my sisters. There's actually has live things in them. Lol

There are different types of fancy guppies and the female will be the same type as the males just not as colorful so it's harder to tell what type they are.

Ottos aren't a type of pleco but rather a genus of small sucker mouth catfish. They do stay small and need to be in groups of 3 or more. Wait 4-6 months before you add them they need an established tank with lots of algae.

Just make sure you have a home for all of they fry. It would be a lot easier if you just got 3 or 4 males and 3 oto's so you wouldn't have to worry about your tank being overstocked with fry.

adadkins1 said:
Just make sure you have a home for all of they fry. It would be a lot easier if you just got 3 or 4 males and 3 oto's so you wouldn't have to worry about your tank being overstocked with fry.

That is very true.

Kay. So I don't really want to have fancy guppies.. I don't know why. @allaboutfish helped me decide that I want 1male dwarf gourami, six cardinal tetras, and 3 ottos.

Back
Top Bottom