My gallery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pictures! Love your betta, is he a dumbo? He reminds me of the one I had :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Yes he is a purple/white dumbo :)

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426814933.694924.jpg
For those who haven't seen my 75g journal thread, I saw 4 turquoise Rainbowfish at my LFS today, never before seen in my area. Just had to get them. They are fitting in pretty well so far.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426815018.784182.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426815043.319229.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426815071.856230.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426815138.408518.jpg

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

View attachment 267871
For those who haven't seen my 75g journal thread, I saw 4 turquoise Rainbowfish at my LFS today, never before seen in my area. Just had to get them. They are fitting in pretty well so far.

View attachment 267872

View attachment 267873

View attachment 267874

View attachment 267875

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Beautiful rainbow, I had dwarf rainbows a while ago and really enjoyed keeping them :)
Lesley

Beautiful rainbow, I had dwarf rainbows a while ago and really enjoyed keeping them :)
Lesley

I've always liked rainbows! Hopefully I can find a few more for the school.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Our LFS usually sells different rainbows all the time, they're very beautiful fish! Hopefully you'll find more.

Our LFS usually sells different rainbows all the time, they're very beautiful fish! Hopefully you'll find more.

None in my area have any besides a Petco like 45 mins away. Has 6 Australians but they don't look too healthy.

That's why I snagged these as soon as I saw they were healthy!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427154463.198553.jpg
40 gallon progress :)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427154496.931200.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427154517.982609.jpg

Wood and rocks were taken right from my backyard lake. Cleaned them with a toothbrush for an hour. Water is down do to TVA so that wood has sun dried all winter.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427323053.357368.jpg

JD is here. He is loving the rocks so makes it hard for me to get a good pic of him. Maybe soon

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

He's beautiful, how big will he get?

30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Max size is around 10 inches. My biggest fish besides my ropefish if you can count him.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Max size is around 10 inches. My biggest fish besides my ropefish if you can count him.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I didn't realise they got that big! Love his color. I had an EBJD a couple of years ago and loved him, sadly had to re home him as it didn't work out.

I didn't realise they got that big! Love his color. I had an EBJD a couple of years ago and loved him, sadly had to re home him as it didn't work out.

Those are so pretty. I really got this one because he has sat at a big box store in a tank alone for months. His colors were very faded and he was obviously unhappy. Call it an impulse buy but I wanted to try a cichlid anyway :)

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Poor guy :( at least he's got a happy ending :)
Well your lucky I think they're very beautiful fish would love one, just can't get over the size they get! Are you going to keep him on his own permanently?

Poor guy :( at least he's got a happy ending :)
Well your lucky I think they're very beautiful fish would love one, just can't get over the size they get! Are you going to keep him on his own permanently?

Going back to school soon so don't plan on any more tanks till I'm done (it's a 2 year degree). then I might get a big tank and do like an Oscar or something with him. We will see. But for now yes he's alone.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom