My Greek 20 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grape

Aquarium Advice Regular
This is my 20 gallon high tank. It's in the process of cycling, and it's my first aquarium.
DSC_0445.jpg

It's going to be a betta sorority. I know it's risky, but we'll see how it goes. My plan is 5 betta females, and a small school of neons. I already have all my females, so no backing out now. :oops: :dope:

Naso2 said:
Get rid of some dècore where is the swimming room?

It's for a Betta sorority. I've been told You need lots of plants for them. It's my first tank, but thanks for your two cents...

That should be great, Grape. :) Sorority tanks do need to have LOTS of places to run and hide, so you did good there. It's definitely gonna be fun and interesting once the girls are in. Don't forget to post pictures! I'm a huge betta fan.

Looks great! Does any direct sunlight come in that window I see to the left? If so that could cause some overheating or algae issues. Just worried for ya.

Paxdaddy said:
Looks great! Does any direct sunlight come in that window I see to the left? If so that could cause some overheating or algae issues. Just worried for ya.

It's never in direct sunlight. The temperature is always stable.

looks great! i like the wood piece that gives pleanty of hiding spaces and the colliseum looks nice. the green plants are those real or fake?

Haven't been on here in forever... But I remember loving your betta sorority! Any new pics?? Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom