My Hi-Tech 75gal Planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome tank, I love the driftwood. Any updated pics?

I'll up date the pictures after I replant it tonight. I had to take almost all my plants out to catch a pair of rare kribs that have a new 40 gallon tank cycled all to them selfs for breeding. I was bumber I had to remove all my plants but gotta do what you gotta do and it will look good as new in a few days I'm sure. They are just far to aggressive to be with my bold little rams. The male is getting torn up by the breeding rams and needs to be removed. He's like 2-3 times the size as some of the rams but they don't care.

Well its been awhile since iv done an update, my fish got whipped out by my school of cardinal tetras getting Ich and it took out 9 tetras, 4 GBR's, and 6 Otos, and 1 Pearl Gourami. After I got it all taken care of I let the tank sit for a month with the survivors left in it. They had been doing good for a few weeks so I have started restocking. I decided I wanted to go with some larger fish so I went with Veil Angels. I have 5 veil angels that are 5" long so they are almost full grown. Today I added a 8" Sail-fin Marbled Pleco hes amazing iv wanted one for months and today the LFS called me and told me they got one in that was large so I went over and snagged him up.

Back
Top Bottom