My New 150.. any suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No thanks! I am good with the rock walls lol. My 75G LOVES the BGK and gourami lol! Although, I recently fell in love with the Endler's Livebearer....so I need to sneakily find another tank so I can have some of those too, before my husband finds out I want another tank.....

i sneakily moved a 150 gal tank in to my living room... well i sneakily bought it, then heard about it forever until i got her a tank and gave her full say so in what fish were added, given that they were compatable fish of course

He won't take the time to care for the fish so I would never give him a tank lol. Or maybe I could give him his own tank, which I would end up taking care of, which would technically make it mine. But he would pick out scary fish, and I like nice, pretty fish! Hmmmm.....

HAHAHAHA! I don't think it's nasty, I just get tired of washing my hands 50,000 times a day lol. He just wouldn't take the time. It is hard enough to get him to take care of the dogs, and they are EASY compared to fish!

if your wondering about petsmarts quality still, i bought all my tropical fish their when a while ago, and i bought two jack dempseys there and they are happy.

i just dont like the thought of it... i bought 4 red wag platys there 3-4 weeks ago and 2 started growing fungus of some sort and another one ended up having finrot... they all looked fine and dandy in their tanks, put them in my qt that had never had fish in it before and they developed that... 2 died, no biggie as they were only $1 each, but when it comes to mbuna, they are alot more expensive...

ive got a 10g ive had set up for about a week now... its cycled thanks to a borrowed filter :) rach keeps asking me why i feed the fish when there are no fish in it lol...

thats not a red zebra, its a CHERRY RED ZEBRA... and its cherry red lol... i didnt know there was such thing. This makes me very happy, and very excited to make the trip to louisville.

Congrats on finding the right fish! PetSmart has a 2 week guarantee. I have lost a lot of fish lately too though from some sort of fungus and fin rot....

the main reason i want to avoid petsmart.. not to mention the lfs me and aq1 like has cheaper fish and they look alot healthier than petsmarts..

Well I wish you luck! Next time I go into town, I think I am going to try and pick up some more snails. I hope I won't have a problem with them! The only other place "close" to me is a Petco. But I did find out there is a mom and pop place even further away which I might have to try sometime.
Alright, must be going, have to do a pwc on the meds tank.

thats not a red zebra, its a CHERRY RED ZEBRA... and its cherry red lol... i didnt know there was such thing. This makes me very happy, and very excited to make the trip to louisville.

you should of said "a red fish that isn't a red zebra (exluding the cherry red zebra)" Lol

Back
Top Bottom