My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffeetwitch said:
i would love to see the full size photos. care to upload them to photobucket or something like that?

I don't have a photobucket account. :(

Thank you everyone! It took hours!!! Lol. I can't wait to get the rest of the rock. Plus- a guy brought a bunch of HUGE dead coral skeletons into the LFS. I might get one or two pieces and put them in the tank as well

photobucket is free to make an account and use, just throwing that out there. :devilish:

it took me hours to do my rock work, and then another set of hours when i redid it. mine is nowhere near the tank yours is.

again your tank looks amazing!

ha i had to top off my tank with fresh saltwater when i was done. my towel couldnt hold any more water from drying my hands off in between looking and then rearranging.

coffeetwitch said:
ha i had to top off my tank with fresh saltwater when i was done. my towel couldnt hold any more water from drying my hands off in between looking and then rearranging.

Lol. Yep! I went through two beach towels and still had to run the carpet cleaner to dry up the floor. Plus- I was on a ladder for a few hours! My shirt was soaked- and I had to fill up a gallon of salt. Lol

Slow. LOL But everything is doing great. :) I used to worry that I would have to upgrade the tank because of growth with my Kole Tang but I think the Monti is going to force the issue first. It is growing like a weed. :)

Ok. So plan for the day- finish hooking up my monster protein skimmer. 2- get the holes drilled for the lights in the canopy and finish painting it so it can go up.

Let's see how much gets done. Lol

rdnelson99 said:
Slow. LOL But everything is doing great. :) I used to worry that I would have to upgrade the tank because of growth with my Kole Tang but I think the Monti is going to force the issue first. It is growing like a weed. :)

Lol. Then you must have a happy tank!

Sounds like a plan! If you want to try to get things done fast, set a timer and try to beat it!

redsea said:
Sounds like a plan! If you want to try to get things done fast, set a timer and try to beat it!

Lol. True- but I'd rather take my time and be anal about it then regret it later :p

Back
Top Bottom