My New Addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tracie6283 said:
Pretty!!! I want to get a zebra pleco but they are quite pricey!

Me too, but they cost a fortune in the UK! Might have to treat myself one day though ;)

Welcome to the forty club. Just turned 40 July 27th myself. I didn't get anything that cool though. Congrats, that's a cool looking pleco

absolutangel04 said:
That fish is positively stunning! You should put a shot of her in the next potm contest!

Thank you. I absolutely adore her. She's beautiful, but can be a little stroppy (typical female, lol!!)

I might well get my DSLR out & try to get a decent shot of her, although she's quite camera shy. Unlike my Angels who try to photo bomb any time my camera is out!

Thank you. I absolutely adore her. She's beautiful, but can be a little stroppy (typical female, lol!!)

I might well get my DSLR out & try to get a decent shot of her, although she's quite camera shy. Unlike my Angels who try to photo bomb any time my camera is out!
Oh man, I have an angel who does that too! He swims in front of the camera and sit there until the shudder moves and then he wiggles at the last possible second and messes up my shots!

absolutangel04 said:
Oh man, I have an angel who does that too! He swims in front of the camera and sit there until the shudder moves and then he wiggles at the last possible second and messes up my shots!

Lol! I think Angels have 'need to be centre of attention' issues. One of mine especially is like having a dog. He's always gotta be near to you when I'm sat watching the tank, and at feeding time he's an absolute pig!

Lol! I think Angels have 'need to be centre of attention' issues. One of mine especially is like having a dog. He's always gotta be near to you when I'm sat watching the tank, and at feeding time he's an absolute pig!
Lol, yeah they are my favorite aquarium fish. SOOOOOO much personality.:)

absolutangel04 said:
Lol, yeah they are my favorite aquarium fish. SOOOOOO much personality.:)

Very true :)

My Plecs have a similar appeal for me. Lots of character, and all have such individual personalities. Very entertaining to watch (when they aren't laying under a rock for hours on end!)

Very true :)

My Plecs have a similar appeal for me. Lots of character, and all have such individual personalities. Very entertaining to watch (when they aren't laying under a rock for hours on end!)
Nice. I have pitbull plecos and I love them. I had a bnp for a while, but she got sick and didn't make it. My pitties are more active though.:)If I ever see a clown pleco, I will have to jump on that though. I think they are awesome. The common pleco is so lovely, but I do not have a big enough tank for one.

absolutangel04 said:
Nice. I have pitbull plecos and I love them. I had a bnp for a while, but she got sick and didn't make it. My pitties are more active though.:)If I ever see a clown pleco, I will have to jump on that though. I think they are awesome. The common pleco is so lovely, but I do not have a big enough tank for one.

Sorry about your BN, they're lovely creatures. I've got 2 BN & 1 Albino BN, along with my Peppermint.

You're so right about the Common, but they do get huge. People need to do their research. A friend of mine has just offered me her Sailfin, as it's just got far too big for her tank. I'd of loved to take it, but it would cause chaos in my tank!

Back
Top Bottom