My new Castle!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sallysblooms said:
JoeBob, Small castles are good too! I just needed this one. I was just wondering why most are the smaller ones. But all sizes are good.

I think the deco makers don't really know more bigger hiding places are better plus I'm sure it wasn't "cheap". They probably sell a lot more smaller lower priced ones. Of course that's just my opinion.

Yes, this is more adult. Looks nice in our living room. I love having a real underwater world, ha.

Yes, the variegated one is not for growing under water, but it is doing great after 6 weeks, putting on new roots. I am watching it though. Whenever it does die, I will just get another because it looks really nice. I appreciate that you reminded me to keep watching it.

JoeBob, it was about $60. I got it at a fish store in Houston. May be cheaper other places. Penn Plax brand.

img_1516508_0_8d2ff2ef790469966b057f1ea3215811.gif

The water is much more clear. I thought is was fine when I took the first pics. We had added the castle the day before and replanted all of the plants etc. This is a better picture.

Below it is a Dalmation Molly eating on the balcony...ha. Some food fell there. Just as I took it, a Mickey Mouse Platy swam out of a window, HA!

img_1516629_0_b3c9d228fd23b9ab4b6565719b519d1d.jpg

img_1516629_1_89a3eb2bbceeb02f1c2af2c5a30d575b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom