my new Coral Beauty and Lawnmower blenny won't eat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quarryshark

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have had them since wed., they are in qt.
I have tried, flake, marine crusine, mysis, angelfood prep I even tried brine.
Have soaked in garlic and i put a little strip of nori in there everyday.
The Coral will pick a little at what looks to be nothing, maybe she's getting a little.
I know its only been 3 day, not panic time.
Any Ideas?

Have you tried Cyclopeeze?

I have yet to see a fish not eat that.
Or maybe live foods? I'm not sure what their typical diet is.

Aldready checked with the lfs, mysis and brince.
Nightspirit, I will check into Cyclopeeze, thanks!!

CB's like to graze on LR so you might think about sacrificing a couple pieces for it.

Atari said:
CB's like to graze on LR so you might think about sacrificing a couple pieces for it.

Well I would but they are being treated with hypo, I had to use water from my main. That also eliminates the possibility of taking them back, would take several days to raise the spg.

Hey QS...my Coral Beauty also likes to eat Nori. Have you tried any of that yet? Try laying a small piece on top of the PVC pipe. They seem to like to "peck" for the food. It might help.

Mike

Yup, I put some in every day. She is picking a little at very small stuff on the aquarium floor. Maybe she is getiing enough I don't know. I am going to go to my lfs and try veggies flakes today. Thanks Sparky.

Finally the Coral is eating (picking) at nori and vegi flakes. The Lawnmower still won't eat (as far as I can see).
Have to keep trying.

Back
Top Bottom