My new kitten!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jessicafish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just got this kitten this afternoon! She's about 10 weeks old :) her name is Indy

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393727101.845503.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393727112.257383.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393727131.140457.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393727156.523328.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393727176.611788.jpg

She's a little ball of energy! Her name at the shelter we got her from was Rory and I'm assuming that's because she NEVER stops purring! (She was purring in her sleep)

A picture of her that I found on the shelters FB page! So pretty! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393735523.348428.jpg

That is a very beautiful kitten. I wish my wife liked cats so I could finally get that guard tiger I've always dreamed about. You know a house is secure when they have a beware of tiger sign!!!

She's beautiful!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

She discovered the tanks today! I looked away for 1 second and she was on top of the tank about to fall in... She's friends with my betta Maddox! She was sitting there watching him trying to play with him for almost 30 minutes, it was so cute! Then we played a giant aquarium with goldfish in it on our tv in the living room and she was sitting and watching then she'd bat at the fish!

OH MY GOD SHES BEAUTIFUL! OMGOMGOMG cats are my favourite animals in the world and I know this is an old post but your kitten is SO CUTE AND PRETTY!

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

She discovered the tanks today! I looked away for 1 second and she was on top of the tank about to fall in... She's friends with my betta Maddox! She was sitting there watching him trying to play with him for almost 30 minutes, it was so cute! Then we played a giant aquarium with goldfish in it on our tv in the living room and she was sitting and watching then she'd bat at the fish!

that's just so adorable like OMG ugh why don't I have a cat yet?!?!?!! my dad had eleven when he was little and STILL has one at the house he grew up in:(:(:(:(

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom