My new scape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your scape looks awesome! When that all fills in I think it would be even better. Also love all the cherries and pearls. Some of my favourite fish.

Your scape looks awesome! When that all fills in I think it would be even better. Also love all the cherries and pearls. Some of my favourite fish.
Thank you very much. I really do enjoy my fish. The pearls are so graceful and have some awesome coloration. I replaced a school of cardinals for the cherries a little while ago and it has been amazing. I enjoy the cherries so much more. They are far more active and not as timid as the cardinals. They also breed readily which is nice if your into that.

I can't wait to see how this scape progresses!
Gonna be a jungle !

20L Mafia
It will indeed ;)

Crypt melt is in full effect... Its to be expected though, the plants where out of water for 10 or more hours. The melt back is nothing too crazy, at least for now.

In a few weeks you might see Tarzan in there....Looks Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I know right? There has been times I have considered going out and buying a pressurized system but always seem stick to my main goal which was to run a low tech tank. The plant choices I have made has made all the difference.

Glad you like it.

I know right? There has been times I have considered going out and buying a pressurized system but always seem stick to my main goal which was to run a low tech tank. The plant choices I have made has made all the difference.

Glad you like it.

I really like what you did with the tank and it will look even better in a few weeks, do you still have the gold ram?

Unfortunately my ram passed on. He fought a long battle with hith and loss finally. It was a hard thing to watch and go through. I miss that fish :(

Thanks, I hope the plants don't melt back too much and can start putting out some new leaves soonish.

Back
Top Bottom