My new video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ur tank is gorgeous, healthy (i always look for this!), well stocked and with beautiful fish. what is the fish at 0:09 seconds that is black with white stripes? xx

Mouth-Brooder-Fanatic said:
ur tank is gorgeous, healthy (i always look for this!), well stocked and with beautiful fish. what is the fish at 0:09 seconds that is black with white stripes? xx

Thank you so much! I've worked so hard on this tank and made sure they have enough hiding places am little crevasses to swim through...

The fish at 0:09 is convict. I had thought I got all of my convicts out an he popped out!! I took everything out of the tank too!! I'm sorry to say but maybe he was in a log while I was netting the others? I felt bad when I saw him. He's out now and at my friends house who gave them to me in the first place. What a pain. I almost had to break the tank down again.

what is the scientific name? iv never seen a fish like that except its similar to frontosa, and its not much like american convicts. awesome!
is that real DW? its perfect for the tank?x

Mouth-Brooder-Fanatic said:
what is the scientific name? iv never seen a fish like that except its similar to frontosa, and its not much like american convicts. awesome!
is that real DW? its perfect for the tank?x

I'll have to research the scientific name as I do not know it. And that piece is fake.

rusty386 said:
very nice setup

Thank you :)

redsea said:
Very nice tank! All of your Cichlids are so active, it must be fun to watch! (y)

Thanks!! Yeah I love watching them... They do some funny things. I guess that's a good thing that there so active.

Back
Top Bottom